"If you want something very, very badly, then you simply must do something about it.
Very few things in the whole world simply happen.
They happen because we make them happen."

-Enchantress of Crumbledown

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Photoshoot # 1





































So my sister came over with her children and asked me to do a photoshoot of her kids. I was kind of nervous because I had never actually done a photoshoot with- well, with people. All of the people pictures I had taken were random and unplanned. We went around the backyard and placed them on the stairs by the "wishing well" and other locations that the kids picked out.



 This little cutie was so photogenic. She did pretty well with staying in the same place thanks to the entourage of people behind me making crazy sounds and elk calls. (It's a family thing.)











































































I'll post pictures of the other kids later. Thank you Amy for letting me do this!


1 comment:

Jamie said...

UH OH Kristy....I think you may have started something. Next thing you know you'll be doing all the family photo shoots too. :)

The pics look great, by the way.